Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Periodist Talk


Me: "You know, the color in timezone is not a great combination for a photo. get away from there."
Him: "Ok. I know you are the best, proud of you." ---> trying to appreciate in every words out from my mouth.
____

Him: "I have an idea! the pre wedding theme is bla..bla..bla..(talking so much and very excited). dela, did you hear me? is that great?"
Me: "yeah."
Him: "you don't excited?"
Me: "WHAT?! DON'T YOU THINK THAT I'M SO EXCITED? WHAT EXPRESSION THAT YOU EXPECT FROM ME? WHY YOU ARE SO ANNOYING? WHY?"

We have that kind conversations that found that i'm so annoying, selfish, insane and jerk but Aditya never exhausted and faced it with laugh and said: "hahaha...the cuttest you in your period,"

You are the pain killer better than Kiranti, Aditya. (failed romantic words)


No comments: